This is just a list of some of the articles that I’ve found myself refering back to.
Builds, Versions, Packaging and Quality Control
- Practical SPDisposeCheck – Namespaces, Delegates and RootWebs
- Assembly Versioning in SharePoint
- Know if your assembly is Debug or Release
- WSPBuilder 2010 and TFS2010
- Obfuscation, Code Analysis, and Check-In policies
- Make Visual Studio break on all Exceptions
- Editing a XAML build process
- Date Formats in XSL with ddwrt
- CQWP: XSL to show you the fields on an item
- How do I get the XML of my search results?